1. How long does the installation take?A typical installation of 200 feet of mouldings takes one day to complete.
2. What is MDF?MDF stands for medium density fiberboard. It is a kind of hardboard that is made from wood fibers glued under heat and pressure, making it the ideal wood product for decorative mouldings.
3. Are your mouldings primed?Yes. Due to an industry standard, all MDF products are required to be primed with a sealer, also known as a primer. This layer of primer prepares the MDF for a finish coat of paint.
4. We are really concerned about our furniture, carpets, and hardwood floors. Should we remove the furniture and cover the floors?You do not need to worry about that at all! Our team works very neatly and will move all the furniture and cover it and the floors with protective sheets so your interior stays in pristine condition.
5. Do we have to know the exact measurements to get an estimate?We will be able to provide you with an estimate based on your best guess.